Home

 About me:

Hello, my is Kai Rong. I am a year 2 student in Singapore Polytechnic studying Chemical Engineering. To tell you more about myself, i am a interesting person. For instead, i lie on my bed all the time because i am in-to-resting (pun intended). Jokes aside, i like watching shows in my free time ranging from dramas to variety show from Korea, China or American. 






My Personal Goals:

2 personal goals that i wish to achiveve in CP5070 module by the end of the semester includes:

1. I want to master the skill of 3D printing.

To master the skill of 3D printing, i have to go through the the lesson on 3D printing to acquire to knowledge on 3D printing before going to the practical to acquire the technical skills at the same time clarifying any doubts i have along the way.  I must take iniative to take on hands on activity as well.

I will know whether i have accomplished this goal because, if i have, by the end of the semester, i am able to create objects via 3D printing independantly without any or little external help.

2. I want to improve my blogging skills to create a blog that is not only neat but also easy to read with smooth and proper langauge.

To improve my blogging skills, i have to firstly read more books or newspaper to improve my grammar and widen more vocabulary to improve my language skill then it will allow me to write in a more smooth language. To make my blog more neat, i can explore blogs to gain insipiration and watch tutorial videos on how to set up gadgets that can make a difference in my blog.

I will know whether i have accomplished this goal because, if i have, by the end of the semester, i am self-satisified with the outcome of my blog and my classmates and teacher tell me that my blog is well done.



  • Team rules and agreement

1. Every member will put in their 100% EFFORT to produce HIGH QUALITY work.

2. Every member will constantly update each other of their progress during groupwork e.g. practical/prototyping phase

3. Every member will be FOCUSED and COMMITTED to the team - NO DISTRACTIONS

4. Every member will TURN UP during group meetings - and inform the team AT LEAST 1 day BEFORE if cannot.  (Group meetings would happen online, either Sat/Sun 2-5pm)

5. Every member will PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY in all discussions.

6. Every member will be OPEN to new ideas, suggestions from others.

7. Every member will HAVE FUN

 

  • Roles and Responsibilities of the group :

 LEADER  -> Serena

- Sets the correct attitude and area of focus for the team 

- Provides the team with overall support 

- Coordinates and guides the team to complete tasks at a high standard.

- Constantly monitors the team's progress 

- Constantly communicates with the team to clarify goals and tasks weekly

 

 SCRIBE -> Kenny

- Constantly takes initiative to take down meeting notes whenever we meet as a group online to discuss.

- Records and Documents ideas, procedures, discussions, results, revised versions of the initial ideas during tutorial sessions or practical sessions and updates the rest of the group.

 

  PHOTOGRAPHER + TIMEKEEPER -> Jerome

- Captures media such as photographs and videos which are important/useful in:

  •  documenting procedures, results, process of experiments for the team to recall and re-live the practicals done before 
  • conveying reflections/lessons learnt by the group from practicals , discussions and more

- Monitors the time taken by the group to carry out activities e.g in practicals, discussions etc

- Feedback to the group on how can the group stay focused/improve based on the group's time management.

Maker -> Kairong

- Spearheads the group in the prototyping phase

  • leads the prototyping of the chemical product
  • leads planning for prototype during group discussions
  • delegates roles to the rest of the group in contributing towards prototyping
  • checks progress with the rest of the group in terms of completion of their parts 


19 October 2021

Comments